Friday, July 20, 2012

Crochet Jar Covers

 This set is 6 matching hanging towels, that go with 4 different sized jars that have covers. It was a Christmas gift for my sister, 2012!

 These 2 jar covers were made for my sister once again. She just loved her Christmas gift, she wanted a few more to use when they drink from their jars!

I love to Jazz things up a little, so I figured the crochet jar covers would give my kitchen a little bit of change, and if I wanted I could do seasonal Jar Covers. :) I made a set of 3, the 3rd which doesn't have a photo it similar to the all orange one, but it has a single yellow stripe near the middle, along with a yellow bow.
 I was trying to find my reference to the jar cover, but cant seem to locate it. Its real simple. Crochet a circle, working in rounds, using jar to gauge the size. I did the popcorn stitch around the top. The bow is a simple chain stitch, then weaved in.



No comments:

Post a Comment